Your cat’s birthday is coming up and you want to celebrate just like you would with any other family member. You want to bake them a cake!! Unfortunately, cats cannot have regular birthday cake. Here’s a recipe I found on Buzzfeed using all your cats favorite ingredients!
You will need:
- 1/2 can tuna
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of all purpose flour
- Pinch of shredded cheese (I used cheddar and put a little extra in. She loves cheese!!)
- Cooking Spray
- Optional: shrimp to garnish (I used a Purely Fancy Feast Natural Hand-Flaked Salmon Cat Treat
- Optional: Candle
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix tuna, cheese, egg-white, and flour together in a bowl.
- Spray muffin tin. (This recipe makes two cakes.)
- Pour batter into tins.
- Bake 15 minutes or until fully cooked
- Garnish with fancy feast treat
- Add Candle
- Present to the BIRTHDAY KITTY!!
Make sure you blow out the candle so your furry friend doesn’t get hurt. I ended up mixing some more tuna in when I cut up the cake. At first, she didn’t eat much, but later in the day she gobbled it up! I think, next year, I might just mix canned tuna and cheese together. I would definitely recommend if you want to celebrate your cat’s birthday in a special way! What ways have you celebrated your pets birthday? Would you bake them a cake? Comment below!!